Herb Roasted Chicken Recipes
Herb-roasted chicken is one of the tastiest and simplest dinners that you can make. Not only is it easy to prepare, but it is also incredibly flavorful. It is a classic dish that is perfect for any occasion – whether it’s a weeknight dinner or a special occasion.
This herb-roasted chicken recipe is sure to please the whole family. The combination of herbs, garlic, and butter creates a delicious and savory flavor. Plus, the roasting of the chicken gives it a delicious, crispy outside, while keeping the inside juicy and tender.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6
- 4-6 chicken breasts or thighs
- 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon of dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and season both sides with salt and pepper.
3. Place the chicken in a baking dish and top with the melted butter, garlic, oregano, thyme, and basil.
4. Bake the chicken for 45 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
5. Remove the chicken from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
For an extra flavor boost, try adding some chopped fresh herbs to the melted butter before topping the chicken.
Serving size: 1 chicken breast (4 oz)
Total Fat: 34.3g
Saturated Fat: 10.9g
Tips & Tricks:
• Make sure to pat the chicken dry with paper towels before seasoning, as this will ensure that the seasoning sticks well to the chicken.
• If you don’t have all the herbs listed, you can use any combination of herbs that you like.
• To make sure the chicken stays juicy, let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.